Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i retrieve a lost key code for Pro if it is older than 18 months ? which is the longest you can look at on the orders history page.

I Upgraded to quicktime pro years ago on my pc , then when i got a mac i purchased another copy for mac. I ve now gone back to pc and want to retrieve my old key code. The check your order history only goes back 18 months and i think i got mine about 4 years ago . Any advice ? or do i need to buy another copy . Cheers

Posted on Nov 26, 2013 6:01 AM

3 replies

Jan 30, 2014 8:31 AM in response to spec24

Regardless of what any of us think, the fact is that Apple no longer provides lookup of orders older than 18 months. Why they chose this none of us here can say, but that's what they have decided. So it's no longer possible to look up a QuickTime key purchased more than 18 months ago. If the user failed to keep a copy of the email or otherwise record the key, as Apple themselves advise, then a new QT Pro key will be required.

Regards.

How do i retrieve a lost key code for Pro if it is older than 18 months ? which is the longest you can look at on the orders history page.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.