Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 11.1.3 (8) not syncing my iPhone calendar to my MacBookPro with Retina Display on OS X 10.9

I have just had to manually migrate from my old MacBookPro to my New MacBookPro (the migration assistant failed in every way to be able able to assist in my migration, but that is a different thread).

Now that I seem to have everything copied over, the "calendars" that I used to have on my old machine, are no longer on my new machine (which is a migration issue to be sure), but I'm also not seeing any interface in iTunes for syncing my iPhone calendars with my Calendar application on the new machine. There isn't even an option listed anywhere.

I DO NOT use iCloud or MobleMe, and never have, but always could sync my iPhone calendar via iTunes before this migration process, so either this is functionality that Apple has taken away, or I'm missing a setting someplace.

I am running OS X 10.9 on a MacBook Pro w/ Retina Display with iTunes 11.1.3 (8) trying to sync an iPhone 4s running iOS 7.0.4

There is no indication that syncing calendars is even an option in iTunes, and there used to be! (not happy right now)

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9), Mac to Mac migration failing

Posted on Nov 26, 2013 6:45 AM

3 replies

iTunes 11.1.3 (8) not syncing my iPhone calendar to my MacBookPro with Retina Display on OS X 10.9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.