Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie for iOS 2.0 export doesn't work. Anyone else have this problem and how do you fix it?

It seems that I can export projects that are very short (less than a minute) but anything longer than that simply shows the export progress bar and then never makes any progress. I've left it sitting there for an hour and it never moved. This also means I can't upload anything to YouTube. It was working fine last week when I exported a five minute video in 1080p, but now I can't even export a three minute video in the lowest quality option.

I'm using iMovie 2.0 on my iPad and iPhone and the issue is present on both devices, even though it was working fine last week.

I have already uninstalled the application, reinstalled it, and it still won't export any of my projects.

Oh, and Apple removed the ability to open iMovie iOS projects in iMovie for Mac because that feature made way too much sense.

Apple case number 536054629

iMovie (iOS), iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Nov 26, 2013 12:43 PM

There are no replies.

iMovie for iOS 2.0 export doesn't work. Anyone else have this problem and how do you fix it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.