Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my session cutting off after 5 seconds??

Hi I'm working with Logic Pro 9 and the omnisphere plug in and I've seemed to run into some issues. I keep trying to bounce this session I've been working on and every time I bounce it, it cuts off at around 5 seconds with a nice click noise. I ran through all the cycles and making sure the bar measurements were the full length. I've googled it and nothing has come up to help me. Does anyone know what the problem is???

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Nov 26, 2013 2:39 PM

7 replies

Nov 26, 2013 4:27 PM in response to The Art Of Sound

I always keep it in offline mode, and I tried real time and it didn't work either. Omni is the only plug in besides the ones that come with Logic that I have running.

I feel like it has something to do with Omnisphere because I have a melody that comes from the Omnisphere that doesn't get exported with the rest of the song. I have every other instrument playing but that melody. I tried opening up a new session and transfering the content over to the new one to see if it was just a bad session but it still does the same thing.

Nov 26, 2013 5:27 PM in response to petermazoc

What version of Omni are you using?

I use Omni here all the time and have no issues with bouncing it either in offline mode or not... in both LP9 and LPX

Have you tried creating a new project and using Selective Track Import to import each of the tracks from your current project into the new project in case you are suffering from some kind of project corruption?

http://support.apple.com/kb/VI255

and... for a more detailed explanation

http://music.tutsplus.com/tutorials/how-to-use-selective-track-import-in-logic-p ro-9--audio-3181

You might want to try and import all the tracks except the melody one.. and then attempt to bounce and see what happens. If that bounces ok then import the melody track and then see what happens too...

Why is my session cutting off after 5 seconds??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.