Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

With iOS 7.0.4 Notes on iPhone don't sync with Notes on iPad

I upgraded both iPhone 4 and iPad 2 to iOS 7.0.4.

With iOS7 my Notes on iPhone don't sync with my Notes on iPad.

In both devices I have set iCloud ON for Notes.

In the Notes App I selected the iCloud Account.

But when I write a new Note on iPhone 4 it doesn't appear on iPad 2 and viceversa.

How can I fix this bug?

Thanks a lot!

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Nov 26, 2013 2:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2013 3:03 PM

Add a note on your iPhone and see if it appears in Notes on icloud.com. If not, go to Settings>Notes>Default Account on your phone and make sure you have selected iCloud as your default account. Then open the notes app, tap accounts, tap the iCloud account and add a test note. If it doesn't appear on iCloud.com, go to Settings>iCloud, turn Notes off, then after a few seconds turn Notes back on. Try adding a new note.

If notes added to your phone now appear on icloud.com but not on your iPad, try the above steps on your iPad too.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2013 3:03 PM in response to alfiero

Add a note on your iPhone and see if it appears in Notes on icloud.com. If not, go to Settings>Notes>Default Account on your phone and make sure you have selected iCloud as your default account. Then open the notes app, tap accounts, tap the iCloud account and add a test note. If it doesn't appear on iCloud.com, go to Settings>iCloud, turn Notes off, then after a few seconds turn Notes back on. Try adding a new note.

If notes added to your phone now appear on icloud.com but not on your iPad, try the above steps on your iPad too.

With iOS 7.0.4 Notes on iPhone don't sync with Notes on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.