Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What would be the best screen protector for Ipod 4g

I have an Ipod 4g and would like to get some protection for the screen. I have read numerous articles, blogs, & reviews with a number of possible candidates all having good and bad points. I would like protection from scratches and help with fingerprints without sacraficing too much touch and clarity. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.5

Posted on Nov 26, 2013 8:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2013 9:07 PM

I have a iPod 5 and a child, went with a case. Lots of them out there, but the 2 I liked are Lifeproof and Griffin Survivor (at the time when I bought the case Lifeproof did not have a case for the iPod 5 so I bought a Survivor). Both are made for the iPod 4, both a little bulky, but protect the entire iPod against drops / falls, vibrations, sand / dust, weather, scratches, etc. NOTE: the Lifeproof is watertight and they claim you can go in the water with it, but some people have stated they can leak, the Survivor is waterproof, will keep most spills and driven rain off your iPod, I have been in the rain with it, I was soaked-- the iPod stayed dry, BUT drop it in the pond and your iPod will get wet. Griffin does make a watertight case but I do not remember the name. The Survivor also comes with a removable belt clip that doubles as a stand. Hope this hopes, Good luck.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2013 9:07 PM in response to ramblynman

I have a iPod 5 and a child, went with a case. Lots of them out there, but the 2 I liked are Lifeproof and Griffin Survivor (at the time when I bought the case Lifeproof did not have a case for the iPod 5 so I bought a Survivor). Both are made for the iPod 4, both a little bulky, but protect the entire iPod against drops / falls, vibrations, sand / dust, weather, scratches, etc. NOTE: the Lifeproof is watertight and they claim you can go in the water with it, but some people have stated they can leak, the Survivor is waterproof, will keep most spills and driven rain off your iPod, I have been in the rain with it, I was soaked-- the iPod stayed dry, BUT drop it in the pond and your iPod will get wet. Griffin does make a watertight case but I do not remember the name. The Survivor also comes with a removable belt clip that doubles as a stand. Hope this hopes, Good luck.

What would be the best screen protector for Ipod 4g

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.