Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My computer won't let me copy pictures from it to my new iphone. I responded "Yes" to "Trust this computer?" and then it says it stops responding. Also, it is connected to the computer internet but still says I need to connect to wi-fi for apps

It needs wi-fi to download apps that are already purchased.

And it won't let me copy and paste pictures from the computer (PC-Asus) file into the iphone file either. I have windows 7 and an updated internet.

Posted on Nov 26, 2013 8:58 PM

There are no replies.

My computer won't let me copy pictures from it to my new iphone. I responded "Yes" to "Trust this computer?" and then it says it stops responding. Also, it is connected to the computer internet but still says I need to connect to wi-fi for apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.