Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a web site designed using iWeb geoffreyelliottartist.com all 38 pages have a pale grey line under the titles which are also in pale grey I am trying to center the line under the titles but the line remans stubbornly off center I can move the

I have a web site designed using iWeb geoffreyelliottartist.com

all 38 pages have a pale grey line under the titles which are also in pale grey

I am trying to center the line under the titles but the line remans stubbornly off center

I can move the line down away from the titles but can't delete it where it remains off centre

Please can anyone help me my email Thank you

<Email Edited By Host>

iWeb '08, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), mid 2011 iMac

Posted on Nov 26, 2013 11:21 PM

3 replies

Nov 27, 2013 1:26 AM in response to nottok

The line is part of the design. You cannot change the width manually.

Solution :

Change the theme to White.

Then use this as the background image :

http://geoffreyelliottartist.com/welcom/Home_files/pinstripe_bk_tile3-51.jpg

And change the black line below the menu to the color you want.

BTW, the page width is 961px.

Why not make the content of your page that width as well.

Dec 13, 2013 5:19 PM in response to Wyodor

Thank you Wyodor for your reply all worked as you said except for colouring in the black line

I can make the line active with boxes at each end but can't highlight the line in a colour

the active boxes at either end of the line show a colour in each box instead

Please can you explain the path I take , to highlight the line in a colour ?

Dec 14, 2013 9:27 AM in response to nottok

You can change that line's width manually. Just make sure you click on it and then drag the end (square) as you need it. I've used that theme for some of my early tutorials and had no problem making that line the width of the page.

User uploaded file

That's one of the few themes that can used for wider pages and have all elements scaled to the width.

User uploaded file Happy Holidays

I have a web site designed using iWeb geoffreyelliottartist.com all 38 pages have a pale grey line under the titles which are also in pale grey I am trying to center the line under the titles but the line remans stubbornly off center I can move the

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.