Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Photo Stream won't work

Today I noticed that the photos I take with my iPhone 4S (with iOS 7.0.4) aren't going into my phone's Photo Stream nor are they streaming to my iPad 2 (also with 7.0.4). I rarely take pics so the last pic I took was about 2 weeks ago but that one is in the Photo Stream. It's the most recent pic. However, today I took a lot of pics with my phone and none of them are in my Photo Stream. I have Photos turned on on both devices in the iCloud settings, Wi-Fi is on on both devices, the Camera app is closed on my phone, and both devices have at least 20% battery left. I have no idea what to do to fix this. Any ideas?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Nov 26, 2013 10:32 PM

1 reply

Nov 27, 2013 4:09 AM in response to BakingCountryGirl2011

Welcome to the Apple Community.

1. Photostream only syncs photos over Wi-Fi, make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi to begin with.
  2. Photostream only syncs when the camera app is closed, ensure it is closed.
  3. Photostream only syncs when the battery is above 20%, try recharging the device

Try disabling photo stream on your device (settings > iCloud), restarting your device and then re-enabling photo stream.

Note: disabling photostream and re-enabling it will result in any photos that are currently in the photostream album on your device, that are older than 30 days old, not being added back.

iCloud Photo Stream won't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.