Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I set some stops on my route?

For example if I want to get from one place to another by some certain streets?

OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Nov 27, 2013 2:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2017 9:52 AM

It's now Apr 2017 and for some reason maps STILL cannot allow for multiple stops. It does so for iOS but you cannot sit there in the comfort of your own home with your Mac and plan a route to send to your phone to ride later.

6 replies

Nov 27, 2013 6:03 AM in response to morf676

You can either map your route one stop at a time and bookmark each leg of your trip separately, or you can use Google Maps to route your entire trip on a single map, including all of the stops you'd like to make. Maps only allows you to route from Point A to Point B with no intermediary stopping points and no real (that is to say, easy) way of customizing your overall route by choosing the streets, roads or points of interest you'd like to use on your route from Point A to Point B.

Jan 8, 2014 2:27 PM in response to morf676

I've been looking for the same thing. I found a UK delivery route program called Route Buddy, but the cost was about 60 pounds British (probably about $90) for the software and map. There are also delivery route services online, but they require expensive subscriptions. Frankly, it is such a simple feature that I can't believe Apple doesn't have it in Maps. Microsoft Streets and Trips has it, and I found it extremely useful. I'm thinking about buying a Windows 8 tablet just for that purpose. Maybe I should just sell my MacBook and go back to Windows....

I tried calling Apple. They did talk with me, but they have no idea whether a multiple-pins or save-pins feature will ever be added to Maps. One guy recommended going to www.apple.com/feedback and leaving feedback. There is no section for leaving feedback regarding Maps, so I left my feedback under OS X Mavericks. If everyone makes that complaint, perhaps it will get addressed.

How can I set some stops on my route?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.