Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I recover all of my purchases from a lost Apple ID?

So I use my iPod on a daily basis, getting free games and stuff, and at one point I buy $50 worth of iTunes giftcards. I use them and buy a bunch of games and have about 50c by the time I'm finished buying all my games. So I have all my games, they work all good, and about half a year later, I try facetiming my friend on my iPod. I have to verify my Apple ID to FaceTime again, I've had to do this before so I thought everything was all normal and would just have to verify and then I could FaceTime and go about my business, but when I put in my correct Apple ID password, it came up as incorrect. I knew that my password was correct because I had used it like an hour before. So I spend about an hour trying to fix it and eventually come to the conclusion that I have to make a new Apple ID if I want to continue using the App Store and FaceTime etc. So I make a new one, put in all the security and stuff, and FaceTime my friend with no issues. But later, when I tried to update one of my games, it says that I have not used this Apple ID on the App Store before so I continue and it says I have to put in a method of payment to use the App Store. I haven't got a credit card and don't have any iTunes giftcards which means that I can't use the App Store to update any of my games or get any new ones until I get a credit card or an iTunes giftcard. Plus when I went to have a look at the games that I have already bought it says that I haven't (mostlikly because I'm on another acount). But the weird thing is, when I made my new Apple ID, I used the same email and password that I used for my previous one which stopped working, which would probably mean that my previous Apple ID has been completely wiped off of all of Apple's records. Does anybody know any way for me to get my games back, or is it just $50 worth of games down the drain?

I would be so grateful if anybody knew what to do!

Thanks!

P.S. I can't just get an iTunes giftcard or two and get all my games back or get a creditcard because I'm only 12 and have no money, nor any way of getting to the shop to get a new giftcard

P.P.S. Some people would probably say that I'm being a bit babyish over a couple of games. It's not the games I'm worried about, it's the $50 that may very well be wasted and, as I said, I don't have any money so to me, $50 is a lot and I would want to waste that much money

Thanks again!

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Nov 27, 2013 4:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2013 4:55 AM

All I can suggest is to contact iTunes. You should not have been able to create a new account with the same email address

Apple - Support - iTunes - Contact Us

1 reply

How do I recover all of my purchases from a lost Apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.