Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

to delete junk files

how to delete junck files in mac by using windows 7?

MacBook Air, Windows 7, Linux also

Posted on Nov 27, 2013 4:38 AM

4 replies

Nov 27, 2013 9:45 AM in response to sabarinathan

for windows to do more then just reading mac filesystem one needs to buy a program for windows which let it write and read on the mac hd not just read which is default

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4605709

more

https://www.google.dk/search?q=make+windows+write+to+mac+hd&oq=make+windows+writ e+to+mac+hd&aqs=chrome..69i57.9378j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF- 8

Nov 28, 2013 1:08 AM in response to Rudegar

hi Rudegar

thank you for the reply.

I am techinically sound. I have two operating system, windows 7 (bootcamp- C drive) and macintosh (D - Drive).

In C drive i have more space but in D drive have less space (4 md free space). I am not able to delete or find the unwanted files in D - Drive.

Please suggest me what to do like teaching a new person step wise !

sabari

Nov 28, 2013 9:19 AM in response to sabarinathan

osx can't out of the box write ntfs (windows file system) there are 3th party programs which make it possible

windows can't out of the write apple osx filesystem there are 3th party programs which make it possible

changing size of a partition (a harddisk devices into several portions is called partitions)

is no simple task there are tools which can do it but they are often expensive like the tool partition magic not even sure if it could do it though

easiests way would be take a backup of windows delete bootcamp parition for windows

setup a new bootcamp partition with more space

install windows

restore the backup

it's been the way for as long as people been dual booting with windows and linux and os2 and the likes

to delete junk files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.