Skip navigation

Cannot access iTunes library in iPhoto nor in iMovie

117 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 27, 2013 4:26 PM by johnfromnorth andover RSS
johnfromnorth andover Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Nov 27, 2013 5:43 AM

I am using a macpro retina (although I had the same problem with older mac pro) with iphoto 11 and itunes 11. When trying to make a slideshow in the iphoto app my itunes library or playlists do not appear in music pane.  I asked this question before and go some instructions which led me to drag iTunes Music Library.xml to desk top make an adjustment but it did not work.  I still have iTunes Library.xml page on my desktop.  How do I fix problem and what should I do with iTunes Music Library.xml on desktop?  I am using iTunes 11.1.3 (8)OS Mountain Lion 10.8.5, and iPhoto 11.9.4.3

MacBook Pro

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.