Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weak iphone5 signal "FIX"

I've read some posts about people asking how to fix the weak signal problems with the iPhone and the new ios7 update. I only just updated mine and noticed the weak signal strength too. Somebody else posted that a 'hard restart' fixed their problem, so I also tried this and it fixed the problem instantly for me too! It took all of about 30seconds to perform the restart and.. Hey presto, went from 1bar of reception to 4-5bars and I didn't even move from where I was before I did it :)

But, in the time it took me to write this posting I've noticed that the signal has now gone back to it's original 1bar, so, I don't know.. Could be a problem with the new software, or not, but personally..I HATE IT!

Hard Reset; Hold the Home Key and Lock button down together (like taking a screen shot?) but hold for about 5secs untill the phone switches off, then it will restart again almost immediately but doesn't take AS long as a full reboot though..

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Nov 27, 2013 7:22 AM

There are no replies.

Weak iphone5 signal "FIX"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.