Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My display settings have gone wonky, how do I reset to last date they were correct?

I have no idea how I corrected this the last time, I forgot to write it down. I've tried every system preferences , tried all the diff settings on my monitor, I know it is an easy fix... Help? I know it involved going back to the last time I used my computer. I simply can't rem the steps.

Mac mini, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), Samsung Display

Posted on Nov 27, 2013 9:02 AM

7 replies

Nov 27, 2013 9:42 AM in response to lllaass

No, thanks anyway, not the problem. I finally got into resetting the size in my display prefs, but as before, it's still not quite as easy to read as it was. I click my way through each res setting, hoping I'll find my old settings. I can read this now, the window is a comfortable size after dragging it out a bit, but the various areas of font are just a little way off.

My display settings have gone wonky, how do I reset to last date they were correct?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.