Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod won't charge

I have an iPod Touch, not sure what gen it is. It's almost dead and won't charge. I've connected it to the computer but nothing happens(won't even connect to iTunes), same thing with a wall charger. I tried a new iPod charge cord and it's the same thing. I've reset the iPod completely, I've made sure iTunes is installed to the latest update. Nothing's working. Sometimes, it will show that it's charging but will stop after a couple seconds. Does anyone have any ideas to help?

iPod touch, Windows 7

Posted on Nov 27, 2013 11:07 AM

4 replies

Dec 1, 2013 4:39 PM in response to lllaass

I've already tried all that. I checked everything I could find in the troubleshooting section before I posted this. I didn't want to have to go to the store to get it fixed. That's why I asked for ideas to help so I can fix it at home. Between work, taking care of my son, and christmas shopping, I don't have time to do that right now.

Jan 21, 2016 1:56 AM in response to ikebrett12

When none of the things that means the iPod is broken. It has to be repaired/replace. There are no other suggestions.

ikebrett12 wrote:

Ok you really need to come up with a different answer because when anyone asks this question you say the exact thing and none of them work. Is there anything else we can do beside that?

Ipod won't charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.