- Also try DFU mode after try recovery mode
- If not successful and you can't fully turn the iOS device fully off, let the battery fully drain. After charging for an least an hour try the above again.
- Try on another computer
- If still not successful that usually indicates a hardware problem and an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store is in order.
- Try another cable. Some 5G iPods were shipped with Lightning cable that were either initially defective or failed after short use.
- Try another charging source
- Inspect the dock connector on the iPod for bent or missing contacts, foreign material, corroded contacts, broken, missing or cracked plastic.
- Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.
This error is often related to USB timing. Try changing USB ports, using a different Dock Connector or Lightning Connector to USB cable, and other available USB troubleshooting steps. If you're using a dock, bypass it and connect directly to the white Apple USB dock connector cable. If the issue persists on a known-good computer, the device may need service.
If the issue isn't resolved by USB isolation troubleshooting and another computer isn't available, try these steps to resolve the issue:
- Connect the device to iTunes.
- Confirm that the device is in Recovery Mode. If it's not in Recovery Mode, put it into Recovery Mode.
- Restore and wait for the error.
- When prompted, click OK.
- Close and reopen iTunes while the device remains connected.
- The device should now be recognized in Recovery Mode.
- Try to restore again.
If the steps above don't resolve the issue, try restoring using a known-good USB cable, computer, and network connection.
Follow the steps listed above for Error 1604. You may resolve this error by disabling, deactivating, or uninstalling third-party security, antivirus, and firewall software. Learn more about troubleshooting security software.
If the iPod doesn't charger that mean's there is something worng with the charging Port. (bottom off the iPod)
You might wanna buy a new Charger and try that. But if that doesn't work than something is wrong with your Ipod in the hardware side. Please contact the apple store. Than you might have to Get appointment for a apple store.