Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I preordered an album but it won't download after I got ITunes money in my account

I preorderd Midnight Memories but when the album was released I didn't have money in my Itunes account, so I bought an Itunes card ($25) & when I went to download it, it wouldn't let me. It just says 'purchased' but it's not in my music. And when I look in "not on this IPod" under "purchased" it's not there. :( Or in downloads. I rreeeaaalllyyyy want to download this album. It's important to me Ughhh.. HELP ME PLEASE ILY

Twitter: @ObeyyLarry_

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 7.0.4, I'm pissed

Posted on Nov 27, 2013 1:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2013 8:14 PM

Okay, I had the same exact issue. Here's what I ended up doing. I went into settings>music> and then selected it to show all. Them I exited settings and went to artists>One Direction and scrolled to the album. It showed 'complete album' and I just did that.

Hope this helps! I had the same exact issue!!!

5 replies

Jan 15, 2014 12:18 PM in response to ObeyyLarry_

HERS HOW TO FIX!! To download the preorder you have to go into ITUNES PREFERENCES→CLICK THE STORE TAB→check the box that says AUTOMATICALLY CHECK FOR AVAILABLE DOWNLOADS also check DOWNLOAD PRE-ORDERS WHEN AVAILABLE. click ok and the albums and songs you pre-orderd should begin to download. This should fix all these issues with the preordering.

I preordered an album but it won't download after I got ITunes money in my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.