Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

downloading a tv episode causes iTunes to wait and will not finish download

I purchased the complete season 1 & 2 of Game of Thrones which came with a digital download. I have downloaded all but one episode of season 1 and all but one episode of season 2 BECAUSE the download for both goes into a perpetual wait condition. Both downloads have stalled at 1.8 mB of 2.22 gB and 2.18 gB. Any suggested fixes? I am running Mavericks and i tunes 11.1.3.

itunes 11.1.3-OTHER, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Nov 27, 2013 3:30 PM

2 replies

Nov 29, 2013 11:58 AM in response to blcampbell

I have done all of these things multiple times, at least twice before I opened the Help Desk Ticket. No change after doing the process.

This was a reply to an earlier "Help Desk" person

Yousuff,

I followed your instructions to no success. The exact same two episodes refuse to download, with the exact same conditions I reported. I do IT for a NASA contractor so I understand the support process companies use & getting through the beginning troubleshooting process for remote users, so let's move on.

1) I don't see the issue as related to downloads being enabled or marked finished 38 other items successfully came down before & after my initial issue.

2) The problem is repeatable with the exact same results.

3) My machine has been shutdown since yesterday morning. I booted it, launched iTunes & am now in the same state as before, both episodes stuck @ 1.8 mB in the download & it will stay in this state until I restart iTunes, now matter how long I wait.

4) My machine is running Mavericks & iTunes is 11.1.3 (8). Our internet provider is Comcast. My mini is on a wired network.

downloading a tv episode causes iTunes to wait and will not finish download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.