Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I fix the album art on my iPod? It has been scrabbled due to the iOS update.

My iPod touch 5th generation has had two problems come up since the iOS update; I regret updating because I was happy with how it was before. The album art has been scrabbled on my iPod; it has placed album art that goes with other songs to the wrong song or has album art I've never seen before. My iPod also has a problem with music now. I've noticed that I am unable to play music that I once could. Some have an iCloud or stop symbol next to it and I can not listen to them. I notice that while it plays my music on shuffle, while looking at the screen and song, it will skip through about 2-5 or more songs as if it's not allowed to play it. I am very irratated with these problems. Everything was all dandy before these updates. Any feedback would be very helpful and I thank you.

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Nov 27, 2013 5:01 PM

1 reply

How do I fix the album art on my iPod? It has been scrabbled due to the iOS update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.