Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Extract iPhone Backup File on Windows iTunes

I have backup my iPhone File,But I don't How to Extract iPhone Backup File on Windows iTunes,Can you tell me a solution method to solve it?

Posted on Nov 28, 2013 4:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2013 4:11 AM

http://www.iphonebackupextractor.com/

3 replies

Dec 10, 2013 5:52 AM in response to wjosten

I have an Iphone 5s which decided to stop working and I only got an Itunes icon with a plug in on my screen. I restored to original, tried to backup from itunes, said I needed password, never recall checking box to encrypt. I tried backup from earlier 4s phone which I still have. That worked but I need my recent backup, bad. I am afraid that is not going to be possible. I called Apple again and was told to sit and enter passwords all day,,,essentially. I have only a few passwords I have ever used and they do not work. Do I give up? Thank you for any advice.

Ann

Jun 19, 2014 7:41 PM in response to iPhoneFlyer

First of all, you should know that the data in your iPhone can only be seen but you have no access to them.

Many iPhone users are very care about the security of their iPhone data, so do I. I used to connect my iPhone to computer and synced the data to computer at the same time. Once I want to recover my data of iPhone, I will use the iPhone backup extractor to export my data to iPhone again, it does a lot of good to my iPhone data.

You don't lose anything if you back up your phone before upgrading. I made 3 backups; one to iCloud and two to my computer. The way to keep multiple backups is to go to iTunes Preferences -> Devices, right click on the most recent backup, and choose "Archive". The next backup will be a full backup, and you will have both available.

If you back up over the air you also will not lose anything unless something goes wrong in the upgrade process, but then you have your backups to restore from.

How to Extract iPhone Backup File on Windows iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.