Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to share an intere smart album with another person

Hi,

Thanks in advance :-)

I would like to Share a Smart Album in Aperture with my Girlfriend.

I have no problems sharing the Pictures in the Album but it would be nice to share the intere album. This will save me from kepp sharing new pictures when ever they are automaticcaly added to the Smart Album based on the rulings.

Anyone?

Asbjørn, RTS

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Nov 28, 2013 6:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2013 6:41 AM

I assume, you are using Aperture 3.5? You can share photos using Shared Photo Streams, but there are no Smart Shared Photo Streams. It would be nice to have them, but I do not know of any features to share smart albums automatically. Aperture supports smart webpages, but you will have to upload and update them manually, whenever you add images.

Earlier iPhoto versions supported home sharing and you could share selected albums, but that feature is no longer available in the current iPhoto 9.5, so it would not help to try to share your Aperture albums using iPhoto.

Please, send a feature request to Apple using the feedback form: http://www.apple.com/feedback/aperture.html

Regards

Léonie

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2013 6:41 AM in response to asbjørnneedshelp

I assume, you are using Aperture 3.5? You can share photos using Shared Photo Streams, but there are no Smart Shared Photo Streams. It would be nice to have them, but I do not know of any features to share smart albums automatically. Aperture supports smart webpages, but you will have to upload and update them manually, whenever you add images.

Earlier iPhoto versions supported home sharing and you could share selected albums, but that feature is no longer available in the current iPhoto 9.5, so it would not help to try to share your Aperture albums using iPhoto.

Please, send a feature request to Apple using the feedback form: http://www.apple.com/feedback/aperture.html

Regards

Léonie

Is it possible to share an intere smart album with another person

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.