Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

changed my apple id because my phone factory reset itself and now my phone wont unlock because its saying its not an auhtorized email...Cant use my phone at all

Someone please help!!! i havent had a phone in 2 days!!!

i had plugged my phone into my computer and a new update for ios came up i clicked on it and within 15 mins my phone randomly factory reset itself and now will NOT allow me activate my phone...Im stuck at the screen that says hello and ask u for ur apple id and password... I tried putting in both and its telling me that my password is wrong....soo i went along and reset my password and id through apple technical support and now when i try to log on its telling me that i cant unlock my phone because apple id is not authorized...i dont know what else to do and apparently neither do the people at apple...i was hoping someone on here mightve had the same problem and fixed it and could help me out

iPhone 4

Posted on Nov 28, 2013 11:38 AM

There are no replies.

changed my apple id because my phone factory reset itself and now my phone wont unlock because its saying its not an auhtorized email...Cant use my phone at all

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.