Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

DOCK & MENU BAR & MULTIPLE DISPLAYS

firstly let me start by saying, the NEW feature of the menu bar, being available on a second display is a welcome addtion, albeit well overdue.

I'm wanting to highlight my problems with my setup and see if anyone else has the same problems.

I run a new MBP with retina display and a scondary 24 inch display (our entire office has the same setup)

problem 1 - the DOCK takes forever to move from 1 display to the other, this feature is intermitten and tempremental at best, it's basically unreliable.

problem 2 - IF you untilse the multiple screen/SPACES where by you have several spaces in use at the same time, with apps spread across the spaces,

it's not possible to have the menu bar and dock available on each space also. BTW the SPACES feature is one of the many reasons why i love apple.

Basically I NEED multiple SPACES (with dual displays) and the menu and dock always available on which ever screen/display your utilising.

We/I also use "Stay" an app to save your current display/app alocation, so we don't have to stuff around every morning moving apps around.

OS X Mavericks (10.9), MBP 15in haswell retina

Posted on Nov 28, 2013 2:59 PM

There are no replies.

DOCK & MENU BAR & MULTIPLE DISPLAYS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.