Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to write a degree-sign

and other signs of daily use?

Is there a hint to not step through 30 keys holding and waiting whether a certain sign appears after seconds?

~ Thank you, Karl

Posted on Nov 29, 2013 5:40 AM

15 replies

Nov 29, 2013 9:46 AM in response to Alfred DeRose

Sure. I love my iPad, because that for those it is made it is fantastic. Unglad it could do much more and is castrated for no advantage for both sides. Clearly the user shall use a Mac with much more available performabce, no pad can delivere at this time.

Apple knows what is good for menship. That give the point of view other people are silly. Sure. Apple must not do what single people would like.

glad to hear from you,

Karl

Nov 29, 2013 1:59 PM in response to Demo

Hello, Bob and Demo, yes, I found this key with the sign, but as I said, lately, after the discussion; but my matter is not at the end.

Yes, I can worry through the keys with different prekeys; yes, there are several „apps“. I am just wondering about the suppliers of iPad and iOS, it is quite the other way than before, as their equipment was sure for use and suitable for working with and fun to search for solutions with.

This nice epoch has gone.

Thank you all for your untiring efforts,

Karl

How to write a degree-sign

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.