Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to sync all my itunes library from my ipod to my new iMac, how to synce all my itunes library from my ipod to my new iMac

I have just brough a new imac and i have all of my itunes library stored on my ipod touch, i would like to get all of the library from my ipod onto my itunes library on my new imac, please could you help me?

iPod touch (2nd generation), iOS 4

Posted on Nov 29, 2013 8:58 AM

1 reply

Nov 29, 2013 9:00 AM in response to Holliday72

Welcome to Apple Support Communities

You can transfer to the new iTunes library all the content purchased from the iTunes Store, so connect the iPod to your Mac and iTunes will open. You should be prompted to authorize your Mac and transfer purchases from the device. If not, go to File menu (on the menu bar) > Devices > Transfer purchases.

If you have got music which wasn't purchased in the iTunes Store, you need an application like Senuti to transfer them to your iTunes library

how to sync all my itunes library from my ipod to my new iMac, how to synce all my itunes library from my ipod to my new iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.