Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari.exe - Entry Point Not Found

I just recently installed Skype because Yahoo! instant messanger has been giving me problems. Safari was running just fine last night, and when I turned my computer on this morning, I received this message:

Safari.exe - Entry Point Not found

The procedure entry point sqlite3_wal_checkpoint could not be located in the dynamic link library SQLite3.dll.

When I click "OK," I receive this message:

Safari can't open.

Your copy of Safari is missing important software resources. Please reinstall Safari.

I have reinstalled Safari several times, but I still receive the same messages. I had found a thread from 2010, and attempted to try what was suggested on there, and it suggested to uninstall the AAS as well as safari, and now I cannot open iTunes. This is very bothersome because I use Safari as my primary browser.

Some aditional information, I am using a PCLaptop and running Windows 7. I have a lot of things saved in my bookmarks on Safari, and really would not like to use them. Also, I am a bit computer illiterate and need everything spelled out for me.

Help please!

Safari-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Nov 29, 2013 9:36 AM

1 reply

Safari.exe - Entry Point Not Found

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.