Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Latest version doesn't sync my calendar and contacts

With the latest update iTunes is no longer sync'g my calendar and contacts. I open iTunes, connect my iPhone or iPad to the iMac. Once the window opens I can see Music, Podcasts, etc. along the top, but there is nothing for the calendar or my contact list. I thought there was a link button called "Info" or something like that such that when I clicked I would see the options for sync'g the calendars and contacts on the iMac with either the iPod or iPhone I had connected. There is absolutely nothing about calendar or contacts anywhere I have looked. Nothing is being sync'd; if I input a new address or edit and address on my iPhone it does not sync up when I sync the iPhone. Links for managing music, podcasts, apps, etc. are all along the top clickable, but nothing to do anything with calendars or contacts. What's up with this new release?

iPad 2, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Nov 29, 2013 1:21 PM

There are no replies.

Latest version doesn't sync my calendar and contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.