Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Looking for a solution to convert pst to eml.

Hi,

I am looking for a solution to convert pst files to eml. I have thousands of emails in outlook 2007 that I need to convert to eml. I haven't found any accurate solution yet, though I have have tried many, and have failed with each. I need a solution that can perfectly convert all my emails in .eml file format. I have mac book pro and I know that eml files can be imported into apple mai and windows live mail. So I will have the freedom to import my emails in any of thye mail clients, It will be very helpful if the solution if the solution is less techy. Thank you.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Nov 29, 2013 1:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2013 2:43 PM

Less expensive options.

Outlook2Mac

Windows Outlook to Mail, Contacts, and Calendars – O2M

8 replies

Jan 3, 2014 11:22 PM in response to AllenCovert50

There are a list of good tools posted by TON456 and Eric Root. To proceed this threads further and to give you more options to look for, you can search on the search engine you use typing "Pst to Eml Conversion".

Here's a Google search provided for you: Pst to Eml Conversion

Among the search list the best option that I can find is Pat converter pro (also recommended by apple online store), also posted by TON456.

I hope this information help you.

Thank you

Feb 25, 2015 10:03 PM in response to AllenCovert50

If you are looking for a solution for converting PST files into EML format, then you can try advanced PST to EML Converter tool of SysInfoTools Software. This tool can convert your single as well as multiple PST files (at a time) into EML format without causing any changes or damage to the selected file(s). I would strongly recommend to check its demo version first. Demo version of this tool allows you to convert first 25 mail items of each mailbox folder of selected PST file(s) into EML format.

To read more about this tool and to download its free demo version, visit: www.sysinfotools.com/pst-to-eml-converter.html

Thanks.

Looking for a solution to convert pst to eml.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.