Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After updating my iphone 5C, the screen was black but had the itune logo in the center, a white arrow pointing to the logo, and what seemed like a white lock, but it had a long white line leading to the bottom of phone. Phone is now frozen. What do I do

After adding the latest update to my 5c iphone, the screen was black, with the itune logo in the center, a white arrow below it point to the logo, and below that, what seemed to be a white lock, but it had a long white line reaching the bottom of the screen. I can't get the phone to start. The white apple appears and then I get the same logo, arrow, etc. What can I do to fix this? Thanks for any assistance.

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.0.4, I had just updated the new version

Posted on Nov 29, 2013 5:03 PM

1 reply

After updating my iphone 5C, the screen was black but had the itune logo in the center, a white arrow pointing to the logo, and what seemed like a white lock, but it had a long white line leading to the bottom of phone. Phone is now frozen. What do I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.