Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have my iPhone5 synced with my iPad for contacts, calendars and pretty much everything else. I also back up to the cloud. All was well for a long time and then today I was looking up an email address on my iPad and my whole contacts app is empty.

I have my iPhone5 synced with my iPad for contacts, calendars and pretty much everything else. I also back up to the cloud. All was well for a long time and then today I was looking up an email address on my iPad and my whole contacts app is empty. I checked my calendar and that is empty too. I did the basic stuff like check the passwords and turn on and off and a few other things but nothing will sync the contacts and calendar with the iPad anymore? Any ideas why this is happening or what I can do to try and get it all synced again? Keep in mind, none of the info os lost as it is all still synced on my Macbook and my Iphone....it would just be nice to have it all back on the iPad as well.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Sheri

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Nov 29, 2013 4:54 PM

There are no replies.

I have my iPhone5 synced with my iPad for contacts, calendars and pretty much everything else. I also back up to the cloud. All was well for a long time and then today I was looking up an email address on my iPad and my whole contacts app is empty.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.