Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic in Mavericks crashing with my Duet

HI folks,

My new copy of Logic is crashing mercilessly in Mavericks every time I use it with my Apogee Duet. This is very annoying- I have a gig to do this Tuesday and was counting on enjoying all my nice new software, and now it won't run for more than thirty seconds at a time. I'm not asking anything too demanding- just running one drummer track and a few software instruments that I play live. It was working fine for about a week and then just now I must have reached some kind of tipping point, because it runs fine using the built-in output, but not at all with the Duet any more.

Anyone have any tips in terms of buffer size or other parameters that might help? The sound is so much better from the Duet (when it's not crashing, that is).

Thanks,

-Mike Kaplan

Posted on Nov 29, 2013 5:25 PM

4 replies

Nov 29, 2013 8:27 PM in response to The Art Of Sound

Latest drivers, installed before the problems started, but just uninstalled and reinstalled. And now it seems to be behaving again. Maybe the earlier drivers got corrupted somehow? Or maybe I accidentally installed the wrong one before and it worked for just longed enough to confuse me? I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's fixed for real.....thanks for the link!

-mk

Logic in Mavericks crashing with my Duet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.