Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sync my IPOD to my (newly restored/ newly installed) ITUNES library/Account? Want to keep my Ipod songs and Transfer whats on IPOD to ITUNES..? HELP!?

I recently had to wipe my computer (PC), because of virus, etc destruction, so I'm reloading programs, etc. and now my newly reinstalled ITunes account is only reading I guess the initial library that I had when first using it, so many years ago...not reading purchases or updated playlists, etc...which ARE ON MY IPOD, (classic, 30G), and very importatn for me for work because I teach dance and need my music and playlists, etc. How can I sync my IPOD to my ITUNEs library without deleting or currupting all the music on my IPOD???! 😟 HELP! Never understood why Itunes is so tricky, and don't want to destroy my IPOD music...but need to transfer the music from my IPOD to my ITUNes library!..HELP?

iPod classic, HELP

Posted on Nov 29, 2013 5:59 PM

There are no replies.

How do I sync my IPOD to my (newly restored/ newly installed) ITUNES library/Account? Want to keep my Ipod songs and Transfer whats on IPOD to ITUNES..? HELP!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.