Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes only syncing one song per album on iPhone

When I try to sync my music library to the iPhone, only one song per album syncs on a few of the albums, along with a few organizational issues that were not there before. According to iTunes on the computer, all of the songs are synced properly. On the iPhone however, it only displays one song per album. Anybody know how to fix this?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Nov 29, 2013 9:08 PM

8 replies

Nov 10, 2017 9:56 AM in response to vaporwave

This bug still exists in 2017! I was happy to finally be able to sync my entire iTunes library (All 138GB) on my brand new 256gb iPhone X via the latest iTunes 12.7.1 and 3 hours later... 1 track per album. Am taking the years-old advice in this thread and from around the web in similar threads, and am syncing in chunks (by genre, actually). It may take me forever, but I'm going to get every last song on my phone if it kills me. Am saving the big two genres for the end. Fingers crossed.

But seriously Apple, fix this thing!

Jul 18, 2014 5:22 AM in response to vaporwave

I've been having the same problem after I restored my iPhone. It's been nearly 8 months since vaporwave first posted this question and, so far, it hasn't been addressed by Apple in an update. It's sad that we have to find a workaround for this issue, especially because it's not the ideal solution (checking each artist probably means I'll end up with all of their songs, including some that I don't want in my iPhone).

iTunes only syncing one song per album on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.