There are 9 different versions of iPhoto and they run on 9 different versions of the Operating System. The tricks and tips for dealing with issues vary depending on the version of iPhoto and the version of the OS. So to get help you need to give as much information as you can. Include things like:
- What version of iPhoto.
- What version of the Operating System.
- Details. As full a description of the problem as you can. For example, if you have a problem with exporting, then explain by describing how you are trying to export, and so on.
- History: Is this going on long? Has anything been installed or deleted? - Are there error messages?
- What steps have you tried already to solve the issue.
- Anything unusual about your set up? Or how you use iPhoto?
Anything else you can think of that might help someone understand the problem you have.
All are updated, last version for my ipod classic, maverick for the OS and last updated version of Iphoto.
I think that when I tried to synchronize, something happened with itunes and I needed to relaunch itunes.
and now, when I synchronize Ipad ou iphones, no problem but for the ipod, it says that it can't synchronize it beacuse a file is missing.
I restored the ipod it several times but the problem still exists.
Concerning the music, all is fine and I have all my music updated on it but when it comes to photos.....a file is missing....
thanks in advance if you can help....
I am asking if I need to re-install iphoto.....