Currently Being ModeratedNov 30, 2013 6:29 AM (in response to opuscat)
Share to "File" and use it with your DVD authoring app.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 30, 2013 10:35 AM (in response to opuscat)
To burn a DVD with iDVD from the latest version of iMovie, you have to export the movie using the Export button and select 480p as the size. Open iDVD and start a new project, then drag that exported movie file into the iDVD menu window, avoiding any drop zones you see.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 30, 2013 11:17 AM (in response to opuscat)
If you need a step-by-step:
1. Create a project in iMovie 10.0.1
2. Go to File>Share>File... and for Size choose Large 540P (960 x 540) and click Next
3. Choose a location on the hard drive to save the file to.
4. Wait for the blue circle activity indicator to finish.
5. In Finder, verify that iMovie created an MP4 file in the location specified in step 3.
6. Open iDVD and click "Create New Project."
7. Give the project a name and save it to your hard drive.
8. Drag the file you created earlier from the Finder into your iDVD project window.
(or go to File>Import>Video... and choose your video there)
9. Make any adjustments to drop zones, etc.
10. Click the burn button.
11. Insert a DVD and let it do its thing.
This procedure produces a working DVD for me.
OS X 10.9 Mavericks