Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

book upload fails

The book assembles, but then the upload to the store for printing fails at end. I have reinstalled the app, same thing. And of course that's after about a 20 minute upload.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.4.10)

Posted on Nov 30, 2013 8:31 AM

9 replies

Nov 30, 2013 1:26 PM in response to pablo123

Try one of these possible solutions:

A:

Here's a fix that worked for some users:

Make sure this checkbox is checked in the System/Sharing preference pane:

User uploaded file

If it is, uncheck it and then recheck and try ordering again.

B:

1. Quit iPhoto.
  2. From the Finder menu bar, choose Go > Utilities to access your Utilities folder (or press Shift-Command-U).
  3. In your Utilities folder, open Keychain Access.
  4. Find the "NetServices" entry in your Keychain Access window. User uploaded file
  5. Select the "NetServices" entry and press the delete key.
  6. Reopen iPhoto and attempt to place your order again.
  7. You should be prompted to enter your account information if you deleted the Keychain entry successfully.
  8. After entering your account information, you should be able to complete your order.

OT

Nov 30, 2013 3:02 PM in response to pablo123

Just got off the phone with apple support. If the photo book completes the assembly process but fails during the upload process the problem is in their overloaded servers.They just started a free shipping promotion for the holidays which has increased the traffic dramatically. I bought a calendar a week ago and it went right through. I'm going to try again during less peak times.

book upload fails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.