Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloading season pass episodes on Mac Desktop being difficult

Ok so I downloaded a season pass to my favorite TV show and I'm doing it on my desktop instead of my phone because 4 episodes in standard def take up 2.5 gigs lol

So when I downloaded the season pass there were two episodes available for viewing and I clicked download on one and my computer was cool about it. Then I clicked download on the second one and it said something along the lines of "If you download previously purchased things on this computer, you have to wait 90 days to download other previously purchased stuff" or whatever (I've seen that message before during normal circmstances). Anyway, I'm concerned about future downloads because it might do that thing. And say I missed two weeks of new episodes and there are two new ones available and I can only download one due to that message. Is there a way I could do a download all? I'll attach some screenshots of the thing that I'm downloading from (Prepare for hardcore fangirl stuff). I'll use them in link form because I don't know how to attach images (sorry)

Also there are descriptions for the episodes so *spoiler alert* for supernatural

SCREENSHOTS:

file:///Users/user/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202013-11-30%20at%2011.45.41%20AM.png

file:///Users/user/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202013-11-30%20at%2011.45.56%20AM.png

Thank you in advance for your help 🙂

iMac, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Nov 30, 2013 9:50 AM

1 reply

Nov 30, 2013 10:40 AM in response to Hella Rad

Your screenshots don't work - to add an image you use the camera icon at the top of the box where you type your post.

If you use iTunes Match, automatic downloads or redownload an account's past purchases then you might tie that computer (and the same applies to iOS devices if you do it on them) to that iTunes account 90 days, during which you won't be able to use another account on it : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4627 . That won't affect downloading further items on that account

Downloading season pass episodes on Mac Desktop being difficult

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.