Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble naming events after importing to iphoto

I used to be able to name events right after importing. Now it doesn't give me the option to name them immediately. I have to go search for my photos in "events," then name them. Same problem if I go to "last import." It still doesn't allow me to name my event. Please help! Thank you!

iPhoto '09-OTHER

Posted on Nov 30, 2013 12:25 PM

1 reply

Nov 30, 2013 12:37 PM in response to jsantia

There are 9 different versions of iPhoto and they run on 9 different versions of the Operating System. The tricks and tips for dealing with issues vary depending on the version of iPhoto and the version of the OS. So to get help you need to give as much information as you can. Include things like:

- What version of iPhoto.

- What version of the Operating System.

- Details. As full a description of the problem as you can. For example, if you have a problem with exporting, then explain by describing how you are trying to export, and so on.

- History: Is this going on long? Has anything been installed or deleted? - Are there error messages?

- What steps have you tried already to solve the issue.

- Anything unusual about your set up? Or how you use iPhoto?

Anything else you can think of that might help someone understand the problem you have.

Trouble naming events after importing to iphoto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.