Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm unable to playback via AppleTV a movie hired on iTunes - it states an error occurred....it took hours to download so presumably thats where the problem lies, am I able to download again from iTunes without paying again? cheers Gary

When attempting to play a movie hired from iTunes (via Apple TV) I get an message stating an error has occurred...do I need to download again , does iTunes recognise its already been downloaded, not played and makes it a free download? thanks Gary

OS X Mavericks (10.9), imac late 2012, Apple TV

Posted on Nov 30, 2013 9:23 PM

There are no replies.

I'm unable to playback via AppleTV a movie hired on iTunes - it states an error occurred....it took hours to download so presumably thats where the problem lies, am I able to download again from iTunes without paying again? cheers Gary

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.