Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 7 ruining iPhone 4

My iPhone 4 stopped working approximately 1 month ago with us assuming it was the iOS 7 upgrade. We were not told that the iPhone 4 is not compatable with the upgrade until after it stopped working at an Apple store. I am now stuck with a old phone because we don't have $600+ for a new iPhone. I highly recommend that any iPhone 4 users DO NOTupdate to the iOS 7 (if it isn't too late). Is there anyway to fix this problem?... Here is a similar problem https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5331903?answerId=23052723022#23052723022

iPhone 4, iOS 7, Bricked iPhone due to iOS 7

Posted on Nov 30, 2013 9:57 PM

1 reply

Dec 1, 2013 6:00 AM in response to rubber_duck3089

rubber_duck3089 wrote:

We were not told that the iPhone 4 is not compatable with the upgrade until after it stopped working at an Apple store.

Whomever told you that is full of bull excrement.

iOS7 is compatible with the iPhone 4 and later.

Instead of spreading misinformation, do you actually have a problem that you would like assistance with? If so, describe the problem and we'll offer assistance.

Otherwise, leave.

iOS 7 ruining iPhone 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.