Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is anyone having trouble with a jelly splash app that will not stop popping up

I tried sort out a new ringtone for my iphone via my ipad. When I decided not to bother at it just seemed to freeze so I deleated the app. Then somehting called a.apploiv.com came up and said it was loading. When i cliked onto this it them took me to the App store and this annoyin Jelly Spalsh game coming up and not going away. I downloaded it to try and get rid of it by deliting through the wobbling icons. This made not difference and I can not get into the App store as this Jelly Splash is just there. I am hopsless with tecnology. So is there any kind person out there who could help me.

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 1, 2013 7:19 AM

2 replies

Dec 2, 2013 2:31 PM in response to not computer literate

thank you amishcake. I had already guessed this May help and I cleared the browsing web history as well.

This was the reply I sent to the VP at Applovin who responded to my post

Firstly thank you so much for you response to my post. I am not a computer expert and do not have children to consult with. After much head scratching on how I may resolve the problem myself, as the West Coast of America slept, I did the following. Held down simultaneously the off and on button which I guess rebooted things. A first it did not appear to work then we cleared all the history for web sites that I have looked at. It was at this point it seemed to have sorted the problem..

Problems started when I tried to put a song that I had purchased from the App Store many months ago. I had downloaded a free app to change my mobile phone ringtone, It was when I tried to do this I seemed to be snared by Applovin. Having been hacked on my old computer recently I was worried that I had been infiltrated on my Apple products. I even googled you to find out what Applovin was. Not being a gamer I thought that Jelly Shock was some sort of cretin in the system.

Thankfully the problem now seems to be solved. I really appreciate the fact that someone who is responsible from a company offered to help.

Andrew Karam has promised to look into things in case there was or is a problem

Thanks all not computer literate

Sent from my iPad

is anyone having trouble with a jelly splash app that will not stop popping up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.