Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accessing Purchased Items on iTunes

Hi,

Downloaded the Godfather Trilogy from iTunes last night, however only the first one downloaded, with no others on the list of downloading items on the queue. Going to 'Check for available downloads' on the drop down, the other two films were also not to be found.

When I got the receipt email and clicked on 'Report a problem', I signed in and a the 'Purchased' page opened up, with showing all apps.music. films etc. All three films were there, with - as should have been the case - only The Godfather Part I dowloaded. I'm now downloading the other two.

However, and this is my main point, when I open iTunes and click on iTunes Store in the top right, scroll to purchased items, only the first film is there (and now part two as I'm dowloading it). Also, the set up of the page is different, with no access to apps etc at the top.

I have the films now, but this is really quite confusing - there seems to be no uniform structure of iTunes from signing in via the 'report a problem' and clicking on the actual app itelf. Hope someone can clarify.

Thanks,

D.

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Dec 1, 2013 11:16 AM

4 replies

Dec 26, 2013 1:33 PM in response to Daibhidh

Hi I have the same issue with my Back to the Future triology I bought from itunes. It offered to download the first one and then it would ask me later if I wanted to download the next 2, but never did, and I don't have it on the list where it should be before I download it. I googled pretty much what you said to get here, was hoping someone had answered and fixed this oh well, at least you know you're not alone now... I haven't tried to contact customer support yet....

Accessing Purchased Items on iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.