Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Emulator Help

I'm trying to run a Windows-only game called Bestseller on my Mac Mini (OS 10.7.5, 1.83 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM).

http://www.myrtilusentertainment.com/bestseller.html

I've used Wineskin Winery, Winebottler, and Crossover. Winery allows me to get to Bestseller's main menu, but attempting to start a new game crashes Bestseller. Winebottler installed the uninstaller only. Crossover allowed me to start a new game, but Bestseller crashed 75% through the first loading screen after starting a new game.

I don't know if this is something I'm doing wrong, or if Bestseller is incompatible with Wine. I'm not the most computer-saavy person, so I would greatly appreciate some help getting Bestseller to run. If anyone can figure out how to run this on a Mac without buying a copy of Windows, please walk me through it.

If Bestseller just can not run on a Mac, I'd appreciate suggestions for an alternative. I'd really like to play an author sim, and this is the only one I know of.

Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Dec 1, 2013 12:53 PM

1 reply

Emulator Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.