Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't access game center and haven't recieve any email reset

Hello, its been a long time I haven't check my game center ID, I can't sign in to my game center. So I check my email and got this:

Hello,

The following information for your Apple ID aldysalimb2@hotmail.com was updated on 30/07/2013:

Apple ID
Email address(es)
If these changes were made in error, or if you believe an unauthorised person accessed your account, please reset your account password immediately by going to iforgot.apple.com.

I believe someone has changed something to my email, so I go to iforgot.apple.com to reset my email. After that, I haven't recieve any email reset yet.

What happened? Please help thanks 🙂

(n.b) my game center ID email is different with this apple id email.

Aldy

GarageBand '09, iOS 7.0.4, game center,

Posted on Dec 2, 2013 12:59 AM

6 replies

Dec 4, 2013 10:05 AM in response to aldysalimb

Hey Aldy,

Thank you for providing the details of the issue you are experiencing with your Apple ID. I would be concerned about this too, and I have a couple of suggestions for the issue you are experiencing with your account.

It sounds like you are not getting the email to reset your password. If you have a rescue email setup for your Apple ID, the reset password email will be sent there and not your Apple ID email address:

When you provide a rescue email address, all future security emails, such as password resets from iForgot, will be sent to the address provided.

Rescue email address and how to reset Apple ID security questions

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5312

You might want to check your other email accounts for the password reset email, including their Spam folders. If you continue to have issues, please contact our Account Security Team:

Apple ID: Contacting Apple for help with Apple ID account security

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5699

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Sheila M.

Jan 3, 2014 1:00 PM in response to aldysalimb

Hi aldysalimb,

Thank you for the additional information. I understand you cannot call the Indonesian number, but I recommend trying to setup a call through the Apple site:

Indonesia0018 03061 2009www.apple.com/id/support/

Click on the link above, and from there, click on Contact Apple Support. Continue with the "Get Started" button and select "More Products and Services" on the next page. Once there, you can select "Apple ID" and then "Other Apple ID Topics." The final item to click on is "Apple ID Account Security," and you will be able to create a case.

The open hours are 09:00 to 9:00 Western Indonesian Time (Monday through Friday).

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Sheila M.

Can't access game center and haven't recieve any email reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.