Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iphone 5s and it is synced to itunes and works fine. previously I have downloaded audiobooks to my wifes 6th gen nano using this account - now I tunes does not recognize the device and also it seems that it is not being read by the computer?

I have an iphone 5s and it is synced to itunes and works fine. previously I have downloaded audiobooks to my wifes 6th gen nano using this account - now I tunes does not recognize the device and also it seems that it is not being read by the computer?

iPod nano

Posted on Dec 2, 2013 3:14 AM

2 replies

Dec 4, 2013 10:17 AM in response to Stan1958

Hey Stan1958,

Thanks for the question. I understand you are experiencing issues with your iPod nano and iTunes. Based on your symptoms, you may find the following resources helpful in resolving this issue:

Windows

Thanks,

Matt M.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.