Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't call Apple Support?

I recently bought a 25$ iTunes Gift Card which I used redeemed on my iTunes account to buy some in-game stuff, but when I tried to purchase something it asked for my security questions that I made 3 years ago and I do not remember at all. So I needed them to get reset but the problem is when I try to call Apple Support Philippines (180014410234 or 1-800-1441-0234), the call ends immediately. I tried calling other phone numbers and it seems to work fine. I currently use an iPhone 3GS and It's driving me nuts. I need to get my security questions reset badly because I pretty much wasted 25$ If I don't.

I live in the Philippines and If there's another way to get them reset here then please enlighten me.

Please help!

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.1.3, I live in the Philippines.

Posted on Dec 2, 2013 2:28 AM

2 replies

Dec 2, 2013 2:44 AM in response to wjosten

Unfortunately I was stupid enough 3 years ago to not put a rescue e-mail so that won't work for me and like I said, I live in the Philippines and I have tried looking for authorized service provider and when I went there they told me they could not change my security questions and when I tried calling apple support, the call kept ending for some reason!

Can't call Apple Support?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.