Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won't updated Keynote access iCloud presentations?

I recently updated my Keynote app. App would not open so I removed and re-installed the app. Now I am uable to access my Keynote presentations in iCloud. What is the problem. Other iWorks apps access iCloud without a problem.

iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 2, 2013 9:52 AM

2 replies

Feb 20, 2015 4:19 PM in response to Pain11

Here in 2015 iCloud is still muddled. My Keynote was probably too big for it to track properly. So I move the file to a local folder on my Mac - Documents; but any folder is fine - let the iPhone Keynote remove the file, then move the file back into the Mac's Keynote - iCloud file. Then iPhone Keynote will download the presentation as a new file.

I think the file on my iPhone gets corrupted or something. This painlessly and safely deletes it and lets you start over.

Also: get off your telco network and use you WiFi for this. I noticed a real difference in speed. I suspect Apple made some kind of deal with them.

Why won't updated Keynote access iCloud presentations?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.