Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone5 switch off and on automatically and turns on..I have few days left in warranty and I have so much hanging problem after the apple has replaced my iPhone..they replaced 5 times and again I am getting some issue..what should I do...??

MMy iphone 5 switch off and on,an apple logo appears and although it is not on last stage of battery..I have replaced my iPhone 4 times but I am getting some issues again and again..now I have few days left in my warranty..AppStorecrashes sometime and safari mostly going to be hang...ttell me the proper solution what should I do...??

also call drop issue..

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 2, 2013 2:29 PM

There are no replies.

My iphone5 switch off and on automatically and turns on..I have few days left in warranty and I have so much hanging problem after the apple has replaced my iPhone..they replaced 5 times and again I am getting some issue..what should I do...??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.