Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to remove appround.us pop up?

we have a pop up

www.appround.us that requires an OK to get past the screen on Safari

tried forced quit of safari and it reappears when reopening Safari

tried rebooting and it still appears

any suggestions on how to get this off

Posted on Dec 2, 2013 4:04 PM

10 replies

Jan 3, 2014 8:01 PM in response to Gary Harryman

I have had this issue as well, what i did was I force quit out of safari by holding command, option and escape . once force quit. i held down shift and double clicked on safari (this reopens it without loading anything) i went up to safari up in the top left next to my apple logo. i went down to reset safari and checked all the boxes and reset safari. After doing this i reoppened and force quit once more for good measure and reset safari again. and this worked for me. hope this helps

Feb 19, 2014 5:10 PM in response to dan underhill

I gave up and took it to a tech guy who worked on Macs for local school system. He cleared it and now Safari seems ok. (Although when I tried removing cookies in the privacy setting earlier tonight the data keeps flashing in and out. Don't know if this will be a problem yet.) Guess Apple has enough of a market presence now this will be increasingly more of a bother. Any good anti malware programs out there? Thanks for checking in and giving advice.

how to remove appround.us pop up?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.